Friday, May 11, 2012

My Birthday

My 20's were good but my 30's have been great :) I have been blessed with 2 beautiful children since turning 30. Life is so hectic but SO amazingly wonderful.
DH works nights so he was asleep for most of my birthday. He got me a game I wanted and sweet cards from him and the kids.
I also got a kiss from my sweet boy, a card with $ from my MIL, and a package from my mom. My mom always sends homemade sweet treats and clothing. She's gotten better at picking out clothes and I LOVE the rice krispie treats she sends. Maybe next time I'll get some fudge.
My major birthday celebration with cake, song, and fun will be on Sunday... A combination birthday\mother's day celebration.

In 2 weeks my precious baby boy will be 2 years old. How in the world is that possible? Seems like he was just born.

No comments:

Post a Comment