Monday, April 23, 2012

Shopping

Shopping is therapeutic and boy do I need the therapy ;)
Went out with DH and the kids today.
I bought a Moby Wrap yesterday and today was the first day using it. Cecilia LOVED it! She fell asleep almost immediately and stayed that way. She was so calm in it. I am amazed at how well it worked.
We were able to take our time shopping which is a HUGE difference from normal.

Went to Gymboree where we bought a bunch of cute outfits for Bryce, including a coordinating outfit for his birthday next month. Pics to come :)
Headed to Carter's and got 2 cute dresses for Cecilia..then on to Kohl's where we had a gift card for. Got a bunch (12 or so) different outfits for Cecilia, shorts for Bryce and myself, and shirts for DH.

Oh and we got the cutest picture frames on sale. One is a huge collage family frame that I cannot wait to fill up.
The other one has 3 places for pictures and says Mom+Dad=Me. My MIL got us one when Bryce was born and we love it. Now we have one for Cecilia too.

It was a fun day with way too much money spent. Who can resist such cute baby/toddler clothes? I sure can't

3 comments:

  1. Awe! You can never have enough little baby clothes!
    Kendall
    songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's one thing im most excited about...buying baby clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love buying photo frames, but I always have trouble deciding which pictures to print for them!
    Dropping by from the blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete