Saturday, April 14, 2012

Cherish

The definition of cherish

cher·ish/ˈCHeriSH/


Verb:
  1. Protect and care for (someone) lovingly: "he cherished me in his heart".
  2. Hold (something) dear


Cherish is something that we as mothers do every day. We cherish our children but do we really cherish them all the time? It isn't always easy to cherish them when they're crying non-stop and nothing will soothe them. It is awfully hard to cherish the misbehaving toddler.                               From now on, I will make a conscious decision to cherish my children no matter what. I have to remind myself that I will miss the days of toddlerhood and babyhood. My children are growing fast and I need to cherish everything about them...good and bad.                                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment