Thursday, June 21, 2012

Baby Signing Time and other things

Have you ever used the Baby Signing Time dvds? Or anything similar?

We bought a Potty Time app on the ipad for Bry.ce which led us to Rachel and the Baby Signing Time dvds. Bry.ce has been behind on his speech so we thought learning some sign language couldn't hurt.

The videos are better than I could have ever imagined. Within a couple of days, Bryc.e's vocabulary has increased. He's started saying grow, go, help and doing the signs associated with them.

I am SO proud of my sweet boy!

Are there any other dvds you can recommend for speech or general learning for toddlers? I would love suggestions.

In other news, Cec.ilia turned 4 months old yesterday :) She is growing so fast. She loves tummy time and is so good at it. She loves to sit up (assisted of course), talks constantly, smiles and giggles a lot. She melts my heart every day.

My heart is so full with my 2 precious loves.

Of course I have to include pictures of my babies.

1 comment: